Wondering who to call to handle your Roof Storm Repair? American WeatherTECHS!
What Exactly is Wind Damage? Wind damage doesn’t necessarily require you to have shingle pieces laying in your yard! If wind gusts of 40 mph can have devastating effects on the exterior of your home, imagine what a 60, 70 or 80 mph gust will do? Factors such as structural height, geographical ground features and roof pitch can and will contribute to the exposure of weak construction points of your home.
Aside from shingle blow-offs, high wind gusts can break the manufacturer’s seal meant to keep your shingles in place. Once this seal is broken, repetitive wind fatigue will fracture or “crease” a shingles at the top lap. These broken seals and fractures contribute to ice damming, water saturation of your attic recesses and, eventually the interior of your home. Here’s the catch! Broken seals, Creases and Fractures are typically not visible from ground level.
Even missing shingles may be obscured by the low slope of many roofs. Any one of these wind caused defects can void your manufacturer’s warranty These defects MUST be inspected from on top of the roof. A Roof Repair of replacing a shingle will not solve the problem. We will fight for you and apply our experience in getting a full Roof Replacement.
American WeatherTECHS is not just a Roofing Company. American WeatherTECHS specializes in Roof Repair, Roof Replacement, Window Replacement, Vinyl Siding Replacement and gutter replacement claims. Our claims representatives will assist in your Insurance Roof Replacement
You May Have Hail Damage and Not Even Know It!
Like any insurance claim, you have a limited window of time to file a claim. Don’t wait! Call AMERICAN WEATHERTECHS, the Tri-State’s premier Roofing Company . We will walk you through the claim process. Our experienced staff has dealt with thousands of claims involving Roof Storm Repairs. We are also experts in identifying storm damage to windows, gutters and siding. American WeatherTECHS perform hundreds of Roof Inspections each year.
Our experienced staff will work diligently to ensure that you receive fair and equitable funding for the repairs to your roof, siding, gutters or windows. Some Facts About Hail Damage:
- Hail damage does not blow shingles into your yard.
- Hail damage is rarely visible from the ground
- Hail damage will void most shingle manufacturer warranties
- The damage from hail will drastically reduce the life of your shingles
- Left in disrepair, hail will expose, fracture and degrade the fiberglass mat that holds your shingles together
- Fractured fiberglass mats will eventually lead to leaks into your attic and home
- In the right conditions, Hail as small as a quarter can have devastating effects on the exterior of your home, imagine what hail the size of a golf ball will do? Factors such as roof pitch, wind gusts and the hardness of the actual hail will cause irreparable damage to your shingles, gutters and siding.
Call American WeatherTECHS for any Insurance Roof Replacement needs!