Become an Outside Sales Representative for the Leading Exterior Remodeling Company Serving Cincinnati, OH
Be a part of a highly energized team that thrives on success and delivering an exceptional experience! American WeatherTECHS is a trusted home improvement company that has served Cincinnati, Columbus, Dayton, and Northern Kentucky homeowners for over 20 years. We specialize in replacing windows, siding, and roofing and have been voted “Best Exterior Remodeler” in Cincinnati for the past 6 years in a row.
American WeatherTECHS is rapidly growing and wants to help you fulfill your life goals. We are hiring full-time, in-home sales representatives/sales consultants for our Columbus and Cincinnati, OH, locations. This opportunity comes with several weeks of paid training and an uncapped income of up to $100,000+ annually with weekly pay upfront. If you are a motivated, passionate, and determined individual who is seeking a home improvement sales job, then this opportunity is for you!
Our sales consultants are responsible for visiting customers’ homes, presenting our products, and closing the deal. You will not be asked to perform production or installation duties. We’re looking for someone who understands in-home sales and what it takes to be successful in this role, but we are willing to train a candidate that exhibits the right work ethic. You can find more information about the outside sales representative job requirements below:
Home Improvement Sales Representative Job Requirements:
- Visit customers’ homes to present an interactive sales presentation on our products and remodeling services and demonstrate their many benefits
- Use our proven sales methodology and a consultative approach to create a connection with customers, foster a sense of trust, and close deals
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience from the initial point of contact through sales and installation
- Participate in weekly sales meetings
Home Improvement Sales Representative Job Qualifications:
- Driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Highly developed interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation, and self-discipline
- Naturally outgoing personality and thrives in social settings
- Ability to articulate ideas with confidence and poise
- Open-minded with a passion for learning a wide range of skills that will carry through to a variety of career paths
We Support Our Sales Representatives!
At American WeatherTECHS, we believe in helping our employees thrive. As one of our outside sales consultants, you will be provided with:
- Pre-set appointments
- Flexible scheduling Monday-Friday and on weekends
- Several weeks of paid training on communication skills, negotiation tactics, strategic planning, and more to help you deliver persuasive presentations
- Access to the latest technology, such as tablets and top-rated CRMs that will help you reach your earnings goals faster and more efficiently
- Uncapped performance-based commission and bonus structure designed to help you meet your monetary goals and promote financial freedom
At this time, we are only looking to add one or two sales professionals to our team, and these openings fill quickly. We have locations in Cincinnati and Columbus—if you or anyone you know may be interested in becoming a sales consultant for American WeatherTECHS, contact the office closest to you today.